My fund is on hold and I'm asked to submit professional license, help!

helpmeplease125
New Community Member

Please help, I'm in the middle of a project and now I can't withdraw my balance. I'm not sure if I should continue to use Paypal or not since I need to resolve this before weekend.

Paypal also asked for a vendor info but I'm a digital artist. I don't have any physical product.

I'm also a freelancer so I don't have professional license to submit.

There is no chat feature available to contact Paypal customer service. The only way to contact is using international phone call to Singapore (expensive plus my spoken English is not that good).

My account is somehow set to business account and I can't change it back to personal account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @helpmeplease125,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the payment hold on your account. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. PayPal may place a hold on funds for a variety of reasons, but you may have options to help release the funds sooner than the standard 21 days hold time. Kindly note, if the payment is held, you won't be able to withdraw funds. Only once the transaction is completed, you can have the funds transferred to your linked financials. Here's a Help Center article on Why my Payment is on Hold. You can also visit this Help Center article for details on How to Release my Payment on Hold. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contacts on our website. Since you were finding difficulties getting connected to our representative, support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.  

I hope this information helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.