Gumroad can't pay my earnings. Problem with my account.

makziga
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

has anyone had this problem with Gumroad and how did they solve it? Gumroad is trying to pay my earnings, but my PayPal account is refusing for some reason and I don't know why. My account has everything needed as a credit card and a business-type account, but Gumroad is still unable to pay. Can someone tell me how I can fix this problem? I complained to them several times and they tried again several times but in the end, they advised me to ask PayPal support. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@makziga 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

makziga
Contributor
Contributor

That link is from 2014. They changed two years ago that Bosnia and Herzegovina can also

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@makziga 

No, not wrong and confirmed by a Paypal moderator.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Transactions/Can-I-receive-money-in-Bosnia-and-Herzegovina-if-I-...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

makziga
Contributor
Contributor

"PayPal accounts registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina cannot hold a PayPal balance. "
I already have some money on my PayPal balance and I use it regularly.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @makziga,

Thanks for the help @kernowlass! Sorry for the confusion here! Yes! To receive money to your PayPal account registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, you need to verify your PayPal account by adding and confirming a Visa card/U.S bank account and choosing it for your withdrawals. You can hold a balance and to withdraw the same, you need to link and confirm a valid Visa card or U.S bank account.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.