Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kusaki2 

Are you the buyer or seller?

Pending where?

pending echeque TO your paypal balance from a buyer?
pending IN your paypal balance for an Ebay sale as a new seller?
pending IN your paypal balance for an off-Ebay sale as a new seller?
pending TO a company with you as the buyer?
pending / unclaimed to a seller?
pending / unclaimed with a cancel option to a seller?
pending withdrawal to your bank account?
pending adding funds to your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kusaki2
Contributor
Contributor
I'm a buyer. My fund to seller appears as "pending" in my Paypal account. I don't see any transaction record in my Paypal account. The seller didn't receive my money neither. On the other hand, my credit card balance was deducted.
Login to Me Too

UK_FireFighter
Contributor
Contributor

hi,i don't know if you're issue is with an ebay seller,but i had something like that about year or more ago,as i always do with sellers i pay straight away,but this time the transaction did not go through,so i got back to the seller & told them about it,it turned out the seller had updated their email address & it apparently takes time for this to update..best advise i can give is to check the transaction number to find out where & who you paid,also find out if the seller has updated anything through paypal..hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kusaki2 

Sorry but first you said it was 'pending' in your paypal account.

Then you said there was no transaction in your paypal account.

Can you confirm?

Is it showing in your paypal account at all and if it is does it say pending OR pending/unclaimed OR pending awaiting authorisation? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kusaki2
Contributor
Contributor
1. Paypal top right notification button: Pending $XXX payment On 25 June 2022, you authorized a payment of $XXX on your card xx-XXXX. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won’t be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement. 2. Paypal - Past Activity page: Nothing, no record there 3. My credit card: deducted $XXX to Paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kusaki2 

When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.