I dont have an button to transfer money from my bank

Spacefarm
Contributor
Contributor

I need to send money to my friend, but I cant make transfer from my bank account to my PayPal wallet - there is no interface for it.

May be it is some limitations because of the country? I am resident of UAE.

Also, my friend says that she see my account as business account, but it is private account, not business.

I think there is sone technical issue with system, but I dont have any interface for get real support - only help of community

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spacefarm 

Your account is a personal account, not business.

Yes, there are limits due to country. UAE do not have ability to add money to PayPal so instead, you must pay with linked bank account (if available) or credit/debit card when you send money. UAE can only send money as goods and services so recipient will be charged fees and may be subject to PayPal 21 day funds availability hold. Recipient can mark the transaction as “Order Processed” by clicking the transaction, then click “Add tracking info” button. For some accounts with updated interfaces, have to click “Get your money” on the transaction details and select “service or virtual product” option if shipping is not required. Then 48 hrs after date of payment, you, the sender can confirm receipt to release money. Not all transactions will have the confirm receipt option nor are required to confirm receipt so in these cases, recipient has to wait until after 21 days for PayPal to release money.

For recipient to find out what the fees are , visit PayPal Global - All countries and markets, then click their Country’s flag, then click Fees at the bottom, then click Merchants tab, then click Commercial Transaction Rate from the Merchants menu.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.