How can i take money out without a bank account

Moltak
Contributor
Contributor

How can i take money from my paypal balance and add it to my credit card ? my credit card is linked to my paypal and i do not have a bank account. some please help

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Paypal check can only be cashed or deposited in a bank,not a currency exchange place.

If you dont have  a bank account,I dont know if any bank will cash your check,may be you can endorse it to someone in your family. 

Login to Me Too

Joren1
Contributor
Contributor
How can I check my money from PayPal account without bank account. And When I went from MLhuiller they ask me the control number but I did not received control number even my sender.
Login to Me Too

AselaC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ashley, 

I have a similar problem as Ferret_lover. However, my concern is when I clicked on "Add an Address" link it asked me to add my credit card information. Why do I need to fill in my credit card information when I can add my address like the link said? 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@AselaC wrote:

Hello Ashley, 

I have a similar problem as Ferret_lover. However, my concern is when I clicked on "Add an Address" link it asked me to add my credit card information. Why do I need to fill in my credit card information when I can add my address like the link said? 

Thank you.

extra precaution

Login to Me Too

Mindcrime11
Contributor
Contributor

What bank are the checks rawn from?  I'd want to go to the iissuing bank to avoid fees if possible.

Login to Me Too

PegasusRider
Contributor
Contributor
I use a Green Dot account not a traditional bank account.If we can't link Green Dot account to pay pal at least let us load our Green Dot card with PayPal. I was highly disappointed in PayPal when they wouldn't allow Green Dot to be linked to it PayPal's card is too much of a head ache to mess with I've already tried.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PayPal used to partner with Greendot but no more.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Onemanalive
New Community Member
I might be dead in 2 weeks. I think there should be a quicker way. Many have benefits directly deposited into a DirectExpress debit card acct and do not have a routing #. I sent such a person some money by phone # that he needed immediately, but now we find out that he has to wait 2 weeks for a check. I am very angry that I was informed of this before sending the money.
Login to Me Too

NICK1970
Contributor
Contributor
this is **bleep**! the question is WITHOUT A BANK ACCOUNT!
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Already answered:  Request a check.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.