High Recurrent Withdrawal Fee To Local Debit Card

wallstreetwolfx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have received a 12 USD amount and was charged 5.07 USD (RM21.20) for withdrawal. The same thing happened lately, doesnt matter the amount that i received i will constantly be charged 5.07 USD (RM21.20) for withdrawal. And they will inform on any withdrawal transaction that they are going to charge RM20. This doesnt happen back then. Why is it happening?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Randy

@wallstreetwolfx,

PayPal may charge a fee to make a transfer to your bank account. If your debit card is eligible to receive withdrawals from your PayPal account, you will be provided the option to use it when you transfer funds out of your PayPal balance.  I recommend reviewing both the Fees for Transferring Balance (for personal accounts) and the Fees for Transferring Balance (for business accounts) pages to confirm if there are any applicable fees being charged to the withdrawals.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

wallstreetwolfx
Contributor
Contributor
I did check the Fees section of the website. It clearly mentions that the Fixed Fee for my country is rm3 (0.80 ish USD) plus a few percent charge, which is way less than 5 USD. Plus the only withdrawal fees related to 5 USD is under the “Manual Withdrawals/Transfers to Visa Credit Card” section which doesnt include my country (Malaysia) at all. It was all fine (Rm3 fee) until 29th Jan 2022 (Rm21 fee)
Login to Me Too

bl187
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same issue. I dont know whats wrong. Its clearly against whats stated on the fees page. I used to always withdraw to my card and the withdrawal fees is RM3.1. Now all of a sudden it is RM21.20.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.