withdrawal money from Limit account

LawrenceSantos
Contributor
Contributor

I want to withdrawal form Limit PayPal account after waiting 180 days.
But the finance company that owns the bank account and card linked to paypal has been liquidated.
How do I withdrawal to other bank or Debit card from Limit PayPal account.Eligle For Withdraw.JPG

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LawrenceSantos 

If you can't link another bank account or card then contact customer services and see if they will mail you a cheque in the post?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LawrenceSantos
Contributor
Contributor

After a difficult call to the PayPal support team, I was able to add a bank account. But when transferring PayPal Funds to Bank account there is an error again. The error is as follows "we are not able to complete this transaction"

PayPal Withdrawal Error.JPG

Login to Me Too

LawrenceSantos
Contributor
Contributor

I called PayPal Customer Service phone, but it didn't work. I only encountered auto responses. When contacting their Facebook, we are also making an auto reply to contact the customer team.

It's not easy to contact to get the money back. It's so frustrating that PayPal is so difficult to contact.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LawrenceSantos 

So you didn't request a cheque in the post as I suggested?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.