HELP PLEASE

Idkbro69
New Community Member

Hey guys please help a friend send money through another bank to my PayPal 2 days ago I still have not received the money PLEASE HELP!!!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ashwani3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Idkbro69 

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I comprehend your concern regarding the payment you are trying to receive. You will have to check your account and see if the account has been verified to accept the funds. If your account has not been verified you will have to add the bank account to your PayPal account to claim the funds you receive. Once the bank account has been added, your account will be verified and you will be able to claim the future funds.

Also, make sure that your email address is confirmed. Here's how you can receive funds, please refer to this link  

Please follow this link to complete the verification on your account.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashwani.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashwani3 

Surely they can't add another persons bank account to their paypal account or is that not what you meant?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kernowlass,

Good callout! Sorry for any confusion. What @Ashwani3 likely intended was that if the account is unverified, @Idkbro69 can add their own bank and confirm it, in order to verify their account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Olivia 

Ah ok, no problem, was a tad confused !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.