Family & Friends

Áine1
New Community Member
When I made a payment I couldn’t find the family & friends option. My friend has been charged a fee. Can I redo the payment with family & friends?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Áine1 

The person refunding is responsible for the fees originally paid or only refund you the amount the received after fees. They just open the transaction and click “Refund this payment” button.

Ireland does have friends and family option. How do I send money?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Áine1,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to find the option to pay using friends and family. Please note that if the receiver has a business account, then the friends and family option will not be available for business accounts and also, they will be charged a fee for receiving money. Please note if the amount is refunded, the fee charged will not be returned back.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.