Can't use a card that is already linked to my account

Mohamed_Samir
Contributor
Contributor

I have a card linked to my account. I use this card for payments. Today I tried paying a friend around 50 euros, during the final stage of payment, the linked card doesn't show  up in the " Choose a card or a Bank" section , and when I manually re-add the card details, first it says that the card is successfully linked, then I get an error saying that the: Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

There is absolutely no problem with the credit card that I know off. Don't know what to do

Extra Info:

Sending currency: SAR , Receiving Currency : Euros

Browser : Chrome

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Mohamed_Samir,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Mohamed_Samir,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Chibao
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Can't use a card that is already linked to my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.