just found out that PayPal blocked a group that was trying to keep pedophiles out of schools

Utkvolsfan1
New Community Member
31 REPLIES 31

gloraelin
By "grooming and manipulation of children" do you mean "supports allowing trans children to live as who they are"? Just wanna be sure we're on the same page.
Login to Me Too

Fliteskin
Contributor
Contributor

By Grooming and mutilation of children I mean the grooming, sexualization and mutilation of healthy children.

"live as who they are" means exactly that, not altering them of modifying them to conform to some pervert's idea.

Causing irreversible damage to kids is what transitioning  therapy is. If someone under 21 is not even allowed to buy a beer how can be allowed to take puberty blockers or have body parts amputated. There are no trans children, but there are indoctrinating groups of perverts that their only interest is to destroy the family as how Mother Nature intended.

PayPal/Vemo by cancelling  Gays Against Groomers, has in fact joined the war against family and children and for that reason does not deserve my business.

Login to Me Too

temp20221006h
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! Well said.

Login to Me Too

temp20221006h
Contributor
Contributor

Gays Against Groomers are standing up for children who are being manipulated into thinking there is something WRONG with them because they are boys with feminine qualities or girls with some masculine qualities. I grew up in a rural area and there were a LOT of Tomboys out there - tough girls who liked playing in the mud as much as playing with dolls. The problems is the GROOMERS tell them they are obviously in the wrong bodies and need to make some drastic permanent alteration to their bodies. Look at the stats on how many gender transitions go badly - depressed people who rue their decision, but it's not one that can be retracted.

Why are y'all so anxious to discuss sex with MINORS? How about you answer that? Why are YOU forcing children to make decisions they cannot possibly comprehend had that can ruin their lives. AND, why do you want to have these conversations without the parents being involved?

You realize that Gays Against Groomers is MADE UP OF GAY PEOPLE. Gay people who are trying to keep the perverts in this society from harming children and latching onto legitimate gay/lesbian causes with their perverted, pedophilic agendas.

Login to Me Too

Bubzbub
Contributor
Contributor
APPARENTLY. They sure as hell couldn’t care less about the illicit exposure they're subjected to! You’ll never see “catch a predator” on tv again either!
Login to Me Too

Bubzbub
Contributor
Contributor
GAG BANNED ?! A pro Gay group has been shutdown because they DON’T CONDONE , DON’T ACCEPT THE EXPOSURE CHILDREN are being subjected too?! SHAME ON PAYPAL AND VENMO !!
Login to Me Too

Temp20221116k
Contributor
Contributor
....What exactly do you mean by "both" organizations? You have literally only listed one single organization - PayPal and Venmo.
Login to Me Too

sbillvic
Contributor
Contributor

I heard it too and confirmed it.  I will not use Paypal and closing my account.  Spread the word to everyone you know.  See if they can stay in business.

Login to Me Too

Mikey7777
New Community Member
If paypal does not reverse these decisions, then I am done. I can't support a pro-pedophile organization. What say you paypal?
Login to Me Too

Waterboy1
Contributor
Contributor
So it’s no longer acceptable to purchase legal firearms and legal ammo using PayPal, but I bet it’s fine to use to pay for genital mutilation of a 7 year old. Talk about a world gone mad! Well you can count me out of any of that “woke” BS. PayPal won’t be getting any more of my money or business. I wont be supporting that kind of madness. MasterCard is now keeping records of firearm purchases to turn over to the corrupt FBI no doubt. No worries, I no longer have Master Card. And traditional freedom loving Americans are in the process of creating a parallel economy of like minded freedom loving people. So go right ahead MasterCard and PayPal, cancel YOURSELF, alternatives now abound. Cancel yourself completely out of existence, the world will be a better place without companies like yours funding pedophilia and the mutilation of our children..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.