just found out that PayPal blocked a group that was trying to keep pedophiles out of schools

Utkvolsfan1
New Community Member
31 REPLIES 31

TruthTellerK
New Community Member

Why is PayPal and Venmo discriminating against "Gays Against Groomers"? Both organizations have blocked them from their platforms. Seems discriminatory, and more importantly, I'm hoping they are not in support of people that are about grooming children. Would appreciate to hear if anyone is aware of why PayPal and Venmo has taken this action.  Thank you.

www.gaysagainstgroomers.com

Login to Me Too

sbillvic
Contributor
Contributor

Yes they do.  Cancel your account ASAP.. Spread the words.  You don't need rhis evil company.

Login to Me Too

Cherokee68
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should be thoroughly embarrassed of its company practice and I'm ashamed to use this discriminatory company. Businesses don't need your dopey woke mentality involved in business. For shame!!!
Login to Me Too

Tm1966
New Community Member
Apparently they do! Cancelled!
Login to Me Too

highjr
New Community Member

I heard today that PayPal has cancelled Gays Against Groomers account. I do not understand why PayPal would take a stand against an antipedophilia organization. This leads me to believe that PayPal supports pedophilia. I will cancel my PayPal account and ask other contacts who use PayPal to cancel their account as well.

Login to Me Too

temp20221006h
Contributor
Contributor

Cancelling my account now. PayPal, like Twitter are caving to the groomers who call anti-pedophilia "Hate".

Login to Me Too

Goody46142
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t you find it odd that only a couple of people have posted on this?
Login to Me Too

Bubzbub
Contributor
Contributor
Stay tuned
Login to Me Too

Kbc4
They are not letting me cancel
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.