How do I post feedback for PayPal services?

catdancr6
New Community Member

I just wanted to give PayPal some feedback, because they have DEFINITELY been there for me and have had my back for years now, especially recently. A few weeks ago, I bought a shadowbox from, sadly, a company in China who has been reported on their Facebook page for selling/shipping counterfeit products (found this out later, of course). I was refunded in full, thanks to PayPal. Last week, I sent $200 to a family member, only to find out that she gave me the wrong email address. After doing a bit of research (my family is dysfunctional, so bear that in mind), I found out this email address was for a scam artist offering illegal narcotics on Twitter!! I reported the person on twitter (whose email address was listed on the post) AND to PayPal, and PayPal reimbursed me in full. I have come to trust PayPal's protection and great service, and it gives me peace of mind to know that my purchases are protected. THANK YOU!!! In a world full of scam artists and shady businesses, it's nice to know at least some one is looking out for my interests, which is why any time I'm billed for PayPal services, I'm happy to pay it. WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @catdancr6,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! If you can remember the name of the person who helped you, we will make every effort to send some recognition their way! 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.