Paypal charging me for a shipping label that I didn't even use

Epicmanz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I am a new ebay seller and everytime I have tried to sell something I had to deal with either some nigerian scamer or paypals uter ridiculousness. 

So someone bought a product I was selling and I decided to buy the shipping label. I didn't print it right away though because of other complications. Two days later I try to print it and I can't find the print shipping label ANYWHERE! and on top of that on ebay it's telling me that the package alredy arrived to the buyer's house. So I go to paypal to track the shipment and I am geting errors everywhere! I can't even get to the paypal website with chrome because it keeps saying "This webpage has a redirect loop". When I finaly access paypal I click the track shipment and I get "service cannot be reached". So I though whatever I'll just refund the buyer his money and get my money back. I refund his money and go to void the label but the button Is gone and I can't find it either.

So paypal charges me for a shipping label and won't let me print it then it won't le me void it and on top of that it's telling me that I ALREADY SHIPPED IT!

This is rediculous and absurd. I am so **bleep** at paypal and ebay for doing this to me everytime! If anyone knows what to do please help 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Conor

Hi Epicmanz,

This does sound frustrating and I'd like to help. 

In my experience, a Royal Mail shipping label must be printed before it's Label Expiry date and this is usually the end of the next working day. 

Nevertheless, the technical issues you encountered are not normal and I'd like to take a closer look at what happened here.

Would you consider sending us a quick tweet or a Facebook message so we can pull up your details and take it from there?

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Why don't you give this a go Epicmanz?

Conor

Login to Me Too

Epicmanz
Contributor
Contributor

I sent paypal a message on facebook and I got no reply. It's been 4 days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.