How i claim my payment received through eBay?

waseemmughal92
Contributor
Contributor

I have attached my pay pal account with eBay.I have received payment from buyers according to my eBay account but there is no  transaction  found in paypal when i've tried to claim the payment.What should i do to overcome this problem.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there waseemmughal92,

It sounds like the payment you are waiting on was sent to an email address which is not registered with your PayPal account. In this case you will need to contact the buyer and let them know that they need to cancel the payment they have sent to you, which will show up as 'Unclaimed' in their PayPal history. After cancelling the payment they will have to resend the payment to your correct email address.

I have provided instructions below on how the sender of the payment can cancel it and then resend the payment to your correct email address.

1. Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.co.uk/
  2. Click on 'History' near the top of the page.
  3. Select 'Payments Sent' from the drop down menu.
  4. Select the dates by using the date boxes and click 'Search'.
  5. Click 'Cancel' in the 'Order status/Actions' column of the unclaimed transaction. Note: You may only cancel a payment that has a status of 'Unclaimed' and has a 'Cancel' button in the action column).
  6. The funds from the cancelled payment will be returned to the original payment source.

To resend the payment to the correct email address:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.co.uk/
  2. Click on 'Send Money' near the top of the page.
  3. Fill out the form including the sellers correct email address.
  4. Click 'Continue'.
  5. Review your payment details including the payment method and currency. To change any information, click the 'change' link in the relevant section. Note: If you change any payment details, the payment method will automatically return to your default method of payment.
    6. Click 'Send Money' to complete the payment.

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

<script type="text/javascript"></script>
Login to Me Too

waseemmughal92
Contributor
Contributor

i have received payments through ebay but how should i claim????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there waseemmughal92,

I’ve just your post here as it seems to be the same issue with claiming your payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.