treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

Keep at PayPal!

They need to know we won't put up with being ripped off!

PP should be helping their paying customers, not the thieves!

Login to Me Too

Herbie_VANC
Contributor
Contributor

So true; one of the problems is that you don't know its this company until after the order has been placed.  

Login to Me Too

Sonyaginty
I got nothing at all in the post . Very disappointed with PayPal . Waste of 25euro
Login to Me Too

WCElena76
Contributor
Contributor
I was just scammed by this company as well. I paid quite a bit for 2 decor items that resembled cheap place mats when they arrived. Like others, not worth postage to return. I use PayPal a lot but may rethink that too. How can they even support these scammers even after multiple complaints. Be warned, people!😠
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry that has happened to you. I hope that PayPal is listening and gives all those who should get one, a REFUND!

After I suggested that I was going to let my peeps know how disappointing PP was, I received a refund. Didn't even appeal the claim. Keep at them!

Login to Me Too

TammyStorey
New Community Member

Worst experience ever, loved the daschund statue as it looked just like my buddy that passed away... first they some how sent to the wrong address the order was placed in MAY 2021 by June I was making a dispute as it said delivered.  They contacted me and stated we are sending another - I had paid the extra fee for the fastest shipping by now I wanted that back as this was not fast at all... I get told wait patiently so I keep a watch on it and by mid July I am demanding refund - they apparently had to the wrong shipping number and had to update again I wanted my money back, and they told me wait patiently.. it has been just over 3 months since the order and it finally came in today... my patience well done and will never buy from this company again!!!!

Login to Me Too

twalt
Oh, so you actually received the product? Was the product good quality and as advertised? I am still waiting to receive my product and I searched the company on fb and found this link to PayPal complaints of them being scammers. I’m devastated as I ordered 3 of the sisters statues.
Login to Me Too

Sugil1
Contributor
Contributor
I recently ordered the 3. Sisters for my mum and still haven't received the product. Upon checking tracking it's been stuck around the 31st oct in uk. X
Login to Me Too

Ridgelane
Now they’ve learned how to add “tax” at 20%+ to your order AFTER you’ve paid them. Unauthorized. So you immediately ask for a refund for the unauthorized charge. PayPal closes the case. Months later when you never receive your product and need to request a refund, the order is closed because you received a partial refund and PayPal won’t refund the rest. I’ve fought and called PayPal and no help. Now I’m going thru my bank to get my $200 back. Not sure if that will work either. They’re a total scam. I’ve reached out to them and no response.
Login to Me Too

twalt
I got charged the extra amount too and emailed them as soon as the money came out of my account and I noticed the difference in price. I emailed them and they also told me it was a “new tax” fee and asked if I would go halves in this tax. I said no and that I needed that amount refunded to my account. They never did and I have not received my products. So disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.