ZERO-MIRACLE NETWORK LIMITED

Paultm
Contributor
Contributor

Any one had trouble with ZERO-MIRACLE NETWORK LIMITED I bought for a instagram add a squirrel proof bird feeder and received a cheap plastic feeder that would have cost a £1 in a cheap shop, currently using PayPal to claim my money back, avoid this company or reference at all costs

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

SteveM5
Contributor
Contributor

That's the problem you don't know who you are dealing with until you get a charge to Paypal. They hide under many different company names on Facebook. I've decided never to use a Facebook seller in future. 

Login to Me Too

Wendydock
They use other names: warmest voice
Login to Me Too

Temp20230925c
Zero - miracle network limited good are rubbish. Return address was false
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Temp20230925c

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear the issue with your purchase. I understand that you're looking to return the item. PayPal protection policy covers the buyers and sellers for all eligible transactions. To be fair to both parties, PayPal ask the buyer to return the item which is significantly different from its description to the seller to process the refund. I would recommend you to get in touch with the PayPal support team about the false return address. You can find the contact options to reach the team here

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20231013
Contributor
Contributor

Have had two withdrawals for £31.64 and £24.46 which I don’t  recognise 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Temp20231013

Congratulations on your first post in the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized withdrawals that have taken place. If you see the payments on your PayPal Activity, I recommend copying the merchant's name and searching farther back in your Activity to see if you've made a payment to this merchant before. The recent payments might have been related to an automatic payment that was forgotten about. You can learn how to cancel automatic payments on our Help Center here: What is an automatic payment and how do I cancel or update one? If you are able to determine that you didn't authorize any of the transactions, you can file a dispute in the Resolution Center

If the transactions do not appear on your PayPal account but they do appear on your bank or card statement, you'll want to reach out to Customer Support. You can review the different options for contacting Customer Support here

I hope this helps you determine what the transactions were for, but if not, to report them and receive a refund! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

WhizzWhizz
Contributor
Contributor

I’m waiting for an order , but now worried according to tracking my order is now with uk customs and has just “ been declared “ I’m now concerned that this means they’ve put a customs charge on my package , it’s only a pair of reading glasses .. I think may turn out to be an expensive mistake .. couldnt research company before buying as until I’d paid it was coming up under a totally different name when I ordered .. 

Login to Me Too

SteveM5
Contributor
Contributor

It's very difficult to research this company as the masquerade under many names on Facebook, you don't realise that it's this company until you get the invoice and realise that anything they trade comes all the way from the USA.

Login to Me Too

WhizzWhizz
Contributor
Contributor

My order finally arrived from this company , but badly broken and unusable , anyone gave any contact details for the company ? I’ve logged claim with PayPal but I’m  unable to contact company 

Login to Me Too

Paultm
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe some one at pay pal should do like a test purchase then they will see how bad they are, it’s really given PayPal a bad name allowing this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.