@DwD_Thorsten I have the same problem and I am not getting any clear assistance from PayPal as my activity levels haven't changed. I have sent them a copy of my credit report. I am having the same issue with zip pay and all I can think of is that I am an Optus customer and they have had a cyber attack recently. I have asked them both for the ombudsman I need to contact.
@user00112 This is very concerning as I need this PayPal account for more than just streaming as I am emigrating end of the year and needing a platform for global transactions and thought this would be a good learning curve on how the app works.
I have not been able to make contact with anyone from PayPal in this regard.
The only info I can find online is that my account wont be activated again and also I can not open a new PayPal account...I dont know what to do and too scared to try anything else.
Welcome to the PayPal Community!
I am sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. I know this must be frustrating. Please be assured that we do not take the decision to permanently limit an account lightly.
If you feel this decision may have been made in error, you can submit an appeal. When you submit an appeal, your account would be sent to the relevant team for another review. To submit an appeal, you would need to contact our Customer Support.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Pay_pal docusign scam alert in Security and Fraud
- How to I swap/or downgrade my business PayPal account over to a personal PayPal account? in Managing Account
- Apparently my new email address is linked to another account but it isn't in Managing Account
- Genrivional Co., Ltd - scam company in Security and Fraud
- PayPal put my customer's payment on hold as this month I got over $400 via money transfers! Why? in Transactions