You can no longer do business with PayPal.

DwD_Thorsten
Contributor
Contributor
You can no longer do business with PayPal After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it. You'll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DwD_Thorsten
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Rachel Thank you kindly for your response. The matter was resolved within an few hours so would also like to take this time to thank the paypal team for their unbelievable and friendly service...not something I am accustomed to. You guys are truly amazing. Hope you have an amazing week. My kindest regards

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DwD_Thorsten
Contributor
Contributor
I have absolutely no idea as to what I did wrong or why I have received this ban. I opened the acc roughly 3 days ago to be able to receive donations on twitch while streaming. As soon as I got my first donation this error appeared? Please help
Login to Me Too

user00112
New Community Member

@DwD_Thorsten I have the same problem and I am not getting any clear assistance from PayPal as my activity levels haven't changed. I have sent them a copy of my credit report. I am having the same issue with zip pay and all I can think of is that I am an Optus customer and they have had a cyber attack recently. I have asked them both for the ombudsman I need to contact.

Login to Me Too

DwD_Thorsten
Contributor
Contributor

@user00112  This is very concerning as I need this PayPal account for more than just streaming as I am emigrating end of the year and needing a platform for global transactions and thought this would be a good learning curve on how the app works.

I have not been able to make contact with anyone from PayPal in this regard.

The only info I can find online is that my account wont be activated again and also I can not open a new PayPal account...I dont know what to do and too scared to try anything else.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @DwD_Thorsten,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I am sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. I know this must be frustrating. Please be assured that we do not take the decision to permanently limit an account lightly. 

If you feel this decision may have been made in error, you can submit an appeal. When you submit an appeal, your account would be sent to the relevant team for another review. To submit an appeal, you would need to contact our Customer Support. 

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too
Solved

DwD_Thorsten
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Rachel Thank you kindly for your response. The matter was resolved within an few hours so would also like to take this time to thank the paypal team for their unbelievable and friendly service...not something I am accustomed to. You guys are truly amazing. Hope you have an amazing week. My kindest regards
Login to Me Too

user1010

hi. im having the problem too, can i know how you do it ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.