Wrong tracking from seller. Item not received.

NS55
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with PayPal and it was denied. All they went by is that the seller gave them a tracking number even though I told them it was not the tracking number for my item and that I verified through FedEx that the number did not belong to me. I also sent a picture of my house which is not the house shown by FedEx that the tracking number went to. I am expected to pay over $45 for an item I did not receive. I cannot believe that PayPal did not read the texts sent them explaining what happened and that if they called FedEx, they would give them the same information for that tracking number, that it does not belong to me, nor is the picture the same as what I sent them of my house and tracking number photo house. All they are going by is that number and the tracking number says received. Of course, an item was received. It just wasn't mine nor me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

citydwelleer
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal us just a payment system that allows criminal activity to go unchecked and you can see who they really work for when nearly every financial crime that happens online they make a 5-30% cut of the loot. Talk to your card reps, its more likely they would care.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.