What is Amomedia Limited?!

Khit
Contributor
Contributor

What is Amomedia Limited, it's been charging me $39.99 dollars 4 times in pass 3 years and I just realize it now?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DzLove
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like a Automatic payment
you can disable it

- On the main menu, click the gear icon on the right to access your account settings.
Next, click on the Payments on the submenu that will appear below the main one.

- To see your recurring payments, click on Manage automatic payments.

On the next page, you should see all the automatic payments on the left. Make sure you've selected Show Active, so you can only see the current payments you're making.
- Click on the payment you wish to stop to review its details. These will appear on the right. Take a look at its Status, which will be Active by default, and click on the Cancel button.
- PayPal will now ask you to confirm your decision. Click on Cancel Automatic Payments to stop making payments to the service provider.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17
Solved

DzLove
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like a Automatic payment
you can disable it

- On the main menu, click the gear icon on the right to access your account settings.
Next, click on the Payments on the submenu that will appear below the main one.

- To see your recurring payments, click on Manage automatic payments.

On the next page, you should see all the automatic payments on the left. Make sure you've selected Show Active, so you can only see the current payments you're making.
- Click on the payment you wish to stop to review its details. These will appear on the right. Take a look at its Status, which will be Active by default, and click on the Cancel button.
- PayPal will now ask you to confirm your decision. Click on Cancel Automatic Payments to stop making payments to the service provider.

Login to Me Too

Skillz0r
New Community Member

Hey all, I had the same issue and found that this organization is related to a app where I subscribed and completely forgot. The android app name is unimeal (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unimeal.android)

Not sure if this is related to your case or any of the comments, but for me this was the issue.

Login to Me Too

Noot75
New Community Member

It's a Uniwell-app (either "MadMuscles" or "UniMeal: Healthy Diet & Workouts") you can unsubscribe via the app.

Login to Me Too

marlin_spike
Contributor
Contributor
The company Amomedia and the app Unimeal are terrible. This is an automated payment problem, but the company is completely unscrupulous. I signed up for the mad muscles trial, cancelled the same day and cannot get a refund. I never signed up for the meal plan but somehow for signed up as I was wading through the info. Again, no refund. PayPal has not been helpful.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230530BV
New Community Member

Do you recall authorizing the charges? I just got charged by the same outfit, $120 - and I don't even know who they are. My bank is already on it. If Paypal resists refunding the money, I will quit Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

DFullerton
New Community Member

I have been charged 3 times by them and never heard of them or engaged with them. How can this happen? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @DFullerton and everyone, 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the concern caused by the recent transactions. As @DzLove mentioned, I recommend reviewing your recent subscriptions. There's a chance the payments are related to a previous purchase that was then set up as a subscription. If you've never authorized any of the purchases, you can file a dispute by following the steps on our Help Center here: How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity? 

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Please block those app

Login to Me Too

WHOtheMUCKareYO
New Community Member

Hi there, just wondering if this was ever refunded as they have doen the  ame to me 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.