UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

demig27
Contributor
Contributor

Were you ever able to get this resolved?  I have the same issue. I have disputed it here and am disputing it with my bank..  No resolution so far.

Login to Me Too

Myob90
Contributor
Contributor
I was not. So incredibly disappointed with PayPal. I cancelled my card and had to get another one. PayPal didn’t help me at all.
Login to Me Too

Batt04
New Community Member
I was charged the same amount on May 24, 2021 and have no idea what it was for! No help or refund either!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Batt04 

Did you enrol in a diet plan and inadvertently set up a subscription? If so cancel it?

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tacobell49
Contributor
Contributor

I have followed these steps.  Sure hope it works!!

Login to Me Too

Sibelk

I had exactly the same problem ! and no help from Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Jackiegqqqqqq
The Cardi.Health app is charged by Kilo.Health.. I logged in to https://cardi.health/login/ and canceled my subscription and also removed PayPal as the payment for Kilo.Health in PayPal so they can’t try to charge me again.
Login to Me Too

Manu116
New Community Member

Hello, the UAB kilo grupe take every single month € 33,-- from my account... today again... I can´t find anything, I don´t have an app and canceled the abbonement last October... they don´t reply also... what can i do? any suggetions? I need help please!

thank you

Login to Me Too

mishellelott
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me I have nothing about this company in emails or apps.
Login to Me Too

Alynne99
Contributor
Contributor
They have created a new company called colonbroom now and claiming it’s made in the US and it’s not. I ordered it and got very sick from it. I’ve done some deep digging and this company is a scam and created umbrella companies to make money of people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.