The buyer filed a payment dispute two weeks before estimated delivery date

VolodymyrGreen
New Community Member

The buyer filed a dispute 15days before estimated delivery date. The shipping is international. I'm a seller.
The reason for this dispute is that the buyer hasn't received their item yet.
I have 5days to respond. Please let me know what can I do in order not to process the refund before estimated delivery time.
The items bought are 100%custom and expensive.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Understand what you are say but when you pay for express shipping you should get it in a timely manner not almost a month later and then you are told it has been processed
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @VolodymyrGreen,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! If you add the tracking to the dispute/transaction, it will be reviewed. If it's in transit, the case should remain open unless there is no movement on the shipment for a significant length of time. Items should always be sent through a trackable method in order to be eligible for Seller Protection.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.