Stolen money

maximkorobov
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have Kazakhstan credit card. Someone attached it to PayPal account and stole my money using your services. Please block transaction and say personal information of frauder to Kazakhstan Bank

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

maximkorobov
Contributor
Contributor

Bank Freedom Finance returned the money on 24.04.2024.
The question is over.
Thank you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

maximkorobov
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL *GAMER2GAMER, [removed] SG 04.01.24 22:41:28

in other words, 2 hours ago. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @maximkorobov

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some unauthorized activity on your credit card. Normally, if you experience unauthorized activity on your PayPal account, you can report it through our Resolution Center. However, if the unrecognized transaction appears on your debit, credit card, or bank, we would recommend reaching out to your bank or credit card company to see what options may be available.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

maximkorobov
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please provide paypal transaction id or paypal receipt?

Login to Me Too

maximkorobov
Contributor
Contributor

Please be informed that my PayPal account (which is now closed because of Russian sanctions policy) is not involved into fraud transactios. Someone used PayPay and transfer point.

Login to Me Too
Solved

maximkorobov
Contributor
Contributor

Bank Freedom Finance returned the money on 24.04.2024.
The question is over.
Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.