Seller, Ebay, and Paypal have denied my dispute on a lost package from seller

Netzarim
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a2 items from an eBay seller.  The seller shipped them by FedEx, but did not require a signature.  FedEx tracking shows delivered, but the picture they show is NOT the delivery address, rather some remote location in the country nearby.  The deliver address is PO BOx at my local Post Office, a well known delivery location for FedEx.  eBay denies claim, because the package shows delivered, Seller denies clam for same reason.  Now paypal has also denied claim for the same, and closed the case, because the seller provided a tracking number.  I had already given paypal the tracking number and provided explanation of the situation. I filed a police report already, and they have verified that the photo of the delivery is NOT in our town.  FedEx refuses to work with me unless the seller gives a release of claim on their letter head with a wet signature.  At this point, I believe the driver stole the package, this is based on reports of others in the area also having missing packages since this driver started.  FedEx tracking information shows delivery to the town, but that can be anywhere on the edge of the town.  If the seller would simply provide a release of claim for FedEx, I could continue with them for resolution.

Any ideas on how to proceed?  I am continuing to contact the seller and every other business unit involved until I get my money back or the items I ordered.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.