limitation keeps being added on

chrismet
New Community Member

on the 27th I received a payment of £300 I tried to withdraw and my account became limited -I sent in all necessary documents and at 4.28am on the 28th it was restored when I tried to withdraw at 6am it went back into limitation at 8:49pm I spoke to Santosh who removed the limitation at 8.50pm it went back to limited at 9.03pm it was restored at 9.04pm it was limited again I sent everything again (even though I knew it would not fix anything )and spoke to three different live agents all telling me different things At 8.13pm on the 30th it was restored at 8.14pm it was limited again So on 4 different occasions it has restored and gone back into limitation( i have all the screenshots ) I clearly am not the problem it is the system ..this is causing alot of stress - so today they told me to do it again ! i asked can it be done as urgent as it takes 10 hours for me to get a response from the so called 'back office team' 

the live agents have no idea what is happening 

i have filed a complaint but i dont know what else i can do ??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.