[Removed] query

Zamak
Contributor
Contributor
Hi today I was charged R36 on my account b[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and it says it's from PayPal so I would like to know why, as I haven't perchanced anything or pay anything via PayPal? Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Zamak,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear about that unauthorized transaction. If you do not recognize the transaction and want to report it as unauthorized, please make sure you update your password and report any unauthorized activity to us. If there are no transactions in your PayPal account, please contact customer support to report the activity in your bank or card account. A representative can search to find if the transactions were made on another established account or as guest payments, and help you with the next steps. You can contact customer support using the options found by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page or by reaching out on Facebook or Twitter.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.