Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either
I ordered an item from an advertiser on Facebook. Instead of sending me what I ordered. I received a Mreurio watch. When I let them know that I received the incorrect item, they said I should send the watch back to an address in China and when they received it they would refund the postage cost ($40.) and send the correct item that I ordered or I could keep the watch and they would refund 60% of the purchase price of the item I originally ordered.
I do not trust them to send money back that I would spend on postage and my original item since they could not send the original item to begin with which was an adjustable laptop desk. How can you mix up a desk and a watch?
There should be someway that Paypal could keep track of these scam companies and not permit a charge to go through without warning the customer of the company's history.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Refund not received into bank account - anyone know how to report this? in Transactions
- just received an unsolicited call purporting to be from paypal - am I secure? in Security and Fraud
- with business account , if i send money what details and info will the receiver get ? in Transactions
- Help with Account in Transactions
- A long time ago, on a PayPal platform far, far away... ACTIVITY QUERY RESULT ORDER SORTING in Reporting