Missing Appeal Button - Impossible to appeal a completely incompetent decision

yani1984
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have an issue with a closed claim:

1. I opened a dispute for a refund on a purchase I made, as the seller wouldn't reply to my email informing my decision that I want to cancel the order.

All in compliance with EU regulations.

2. The seller never responded to me, but eventually sent PayPal a tracking number.

3. I updated the dispute with information stating that I want to cancel the order and that I don't want any items from that scammer. Yes, TrustPilot reviews are all about scams from this website.

4. I received a package from another sender and inside there was an item similar to the one I ordered, but not at all what I ordered.

5. My claim was resolved today in favor to the seller.

6. I then checked that package and noticed that there was another shipping label underneath. I peeled of the top one and underneath was the tracking label for the tracking ID the seller provided to PayPal.

7. On the very same label it is clearly and beyond any doubt stated that the package contains an item different from what I paid for.

8. I wanted to appeal the decision, but there is no Action Section with an Appeal button

Please help me find a way to appeal this ridiculous decision and also file a claim for malpractice against the paypal support who ruled in favor of the seller totally ignoring points 1., 2. and 3.

Thanks in advance!

Best

Y.N.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yani1984 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yani1984 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yani1984
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass thanks for your reply.

I found that's the only solution myself. I guess I'll have to wait for another 2 weeks now.

And it's more than a month since I raised the ticket against a website with only negative reviews (mostly for scamming on TrustPilot).

It's sad that such cases are not taken into account at PP and it results in a very unpleasant customer experience.

Anyway, thanks again for posting a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.