Is the number [removed] an authentic paypal number?

Chelsea65
New Community Member

Is the number [removed] an authentic paypal number?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Chelsea65,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're worried about the call that you've received. To verify if the call or message you received is really from PayPal, log in to your PayPal account securely by typing www.paypal.com into your browser's address bar and go to your Resolution Center. Your Resolution Center will contain information on any account issues we may have contacted you about.

If you receive a suspicious email, text message, or call, do not provide your personal or financial information, and do not click on any links, please forward them to phishing@paypal.com. If you provided personal or financial information, please change your PayPal password and security questions at your earliest convenience by following the steps mentioned in this Help Center Article. You may want to first run a virus scan, just to make sure that you didn't pick something up from clicking any links. You can also read more about how to spot fake notifications in this link.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.