Inckwp

Kirafa426
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased Bras listed by the company and finally received 2-3 months after purchasing. These were listed as the “softest” and “most comfortable” “Oprah’s favorite” and is quite possibly the worst thing I’ve ever seen. It has 8 hooks, yes EIGHT HOOKS! It is stiff and cardboard feeling, rides extremely high and hurts before even clasping all eight hooks. There is absolutely no telling how long it would take for a refund since it took two months just to get the damn things!! AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dougseabright
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, got taken on kitchen cloths. I want to file a complaint and need their address in China, did you get that far? Do you have their corporate info by any chance?

DMH

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Dougseabright 

Thank you for posting your question in the PayPal Help Community!

Sorry to hear the issue with your purchase and I understand you want to open a dispute for receiving the item which is significantly not as described. If there's any issue with the purchase, PayPal purchase protection policy covers the payment and helps you to get refund if certain requirements are met. You can report the payment in the resolution center of your PayPal account and the steps to file the dispute can be found in this article : How do I open a dispute with a seller?

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.