HONG KONG SOOUYA TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Temp20210613
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help me identify who these people are and why they are trying to take money from me monthly?

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

PayPal_paula

Hi @Luvnascar

I am sorry to read that this has happened to you. You mention in your post that you cancelled it. Did you cancel it on your PayPal account or with the company? I would recommend to log on to the desktop version of PayPal (you don't get all the options on the app) and cancel it via your PayPal account. This will allow you to be sure that they can no longer take funds from your account. Please follow the steps here

I hope this helps,

Paula 

Login to Me Too

belafunk
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have a subscription to Rocket Lawyer? I believe Hong Kong Suuya is their parent company.
Login to Me Too

Larrry111
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same **bleep** they are pulling on me and pay pal says the same thing .maybe PayPal is in on with them I try to cancel my pay pal and they won't let me!!!
Login to Me Too

jlemig

I received the same response from PayPal's resolution center.  I reported the charge immediately as soon as I saw it and I was told that it was a usual charge for me.  I don't even know what they're supposedly selling.  What a racket!

Login to Me Too

Chixsngr
Contributor
Contributor

Right?  They said i logged in 184 times in the last three months but that’s ridiculous!   I asked them and PayPal to show me that data and all they will say is that the charges are legit!  FRAUD

Login to Me Too

SaundraMae
Contributor
Contributor
If you have ever used trackmobi they will charge you every month. Go to the trackmobi site hit the forgot password button enter the email you gave them once you get the code they sent you to your email login go to account history then refund. When you refund they automatically cancel your monthly. To play it safe I went to the bottom of their home page and clicked unsubscribe and it confirmed that it was in fact cancelled. Hope this helps anyone who has used trackmobi
Login to Me Too

Keke26
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to get your money back through paypal or your bank account
Login to Me Too

Keke26
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to receive your money through paypal or your bank account
Login to Me Too

Tarabear1115
Yes I have unsubscribed to Hong Kong soouya technology like but how do I stop the payments on my PayPal account. My parents is supposed to be sending me some money so I get get my 4yr old school stuff so she can start in two days but I don't want them to take my money. Can you please help me?
Login to Me Too

Temp20221223za
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a service to track my lost phone for 99 cents it never ender up even working. Later i find out the same company is charging me 40 dollars a month for the same service that i never used again and never worked in the first place.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.