Fraud Seller!! Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Leileo
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all, 

Just want to share my recent experience. With both Paypal and Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. There's a scam going on out there. Whereby sellers are shipping out items that are incorrect or not to description (basically not what you ordered). After receiving you are forced to return the item to seller to get back your money. Paypal won't help you get your money back, since the seller offered a "solution" to get your money back. Which is to send the item back. And sometimes, the effort and cost to return the item makes no economical sense for you hence you'd rather give up doing so. The tracking number and link i got initially was a fake one that doesn't come up. The item I received from came torn, tattered and broken as they didn't even try to package it properly.  If i didn't want to ship back to item. I'd claim non-recipient of item. And how, the tracking works. Showing delivered. Hence, I recommend all to do your due diligence when buying online. Paypal Buy Protection is sub par and it's not the first time this company has been so, and scammed successfully. Thank you for reading.  Godspeed in your internet purchase.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

When I say the purchased prodcut is often not what you paid for, I am speakeing specifically when dealin with scammers.  There are a lot of legitimate sellers who use the PayPal platform.

Login to Me Too

pjy1

They are an absolute crap company and how Facebook and Paypal allow them to sell is beyond me.  There must be some way to shut down lying crap Chinese companies like this?!

Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately not.  The Chinese scam companies would just open under a different name.  Seems the only way to gte back any money is to invest in PayPal stock.  People who get ripped off through PayPal are often in the minority because there are too many legitimate sellers who use the PayPal system.  It will not go away and more often than not, the amounts are small enough that no one would pursue any legal action.  On the stock market PayPal is doing well.  This is the reason there is Google Pay.  Google jumped on the lucrative bandwagon.

Login to Me Too

sirputh
Contributor
Contributor

Fake item sent under a different tracking no

Login to Me Too

wonder1956
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Fall Cheetah Wreath - Year Round $34.99 + $9.99 shipping. It arrived as the cheapest thing I have ever seen and looks nothing like the picture as advertised. Fake website so I haven't found a way to contact the seller to return for a refund. 

Login to Me Too

JustinMarjon

Beware of "Xbeenhad Methods" as well. This scammer is a thief. He stole $500 from me. 

I sent him $500 for computer parts. Immediately after he received the payment, he blocked me from contacting him. 

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @JustinMarjon

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with a purchase. If the transaction was sent as a goods and services payment we may have a dispute option that would help. Here's an article from our Help Center on  how to dispute a transaction.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Nelg58

Same experience. 360 degree  selfie stick which follows your movements was just a cheap inoperable stick that I could have bought from a local cheap shop for 2 bucks. I'm not bothered with the money, just annoyed at being scammed and that Paypal are unlikely to be of any help with compensation. Paypal needs to look at these complaints, take them seriously, do a bit of digging then weed out these unscrupulous vendors.

I'd be interested to see if anyone has had a positive outcome in the past. 

Login to Me Too

Pavel_St

Hello there, exactly the same experience with Quanzhou Youchu Network Technology Co., Ltd. "If you want a full refund, please send it back to China". I did:) But what is most disappointed thing in this story, how Paypal is ignoring that. Neither solution center, nor message center (with this so called Assistant, most likely stupid AI) helped me. They absolutely don't care.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.