Goods delivery information

Brettjones93
New Community Member

I have ordered something from Gisk Network Technology, and I haven't received any information about my goods or tracking number, can you let me no if I have been scammed. Yours Brett

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Brettjones93,,

Congratulations for your first post on the Community Help Forum!

Sorry to hear that you've not received your goods. No need to worry! If there's any issue with your purchase, PayPal purchase protection policy covers you and helps you to get the refund if certain requirements meet. You can review this Help Center article for the steps to open the dispute towards the purchase in the resolution center of your PayPal account.

Once you open the dispute, you will have 20 days to resolve it with your seller. If you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim, PayPal will intervene and decide the outcome. You can always check the status and details of the dispute in the resolution center of your PayPal account.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.