Double Charge

Takaros
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, It has been held in my bank account twice the same amount for one order but in paypal it seems to be paid only once. It has been since January 17th and the bank said I should contact paypal.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

mhelmntrs
Contributor
Contributor
If your bank account shows two holds for the same PayPal transaction, while PayPal indicates only one payment, it's advisable to contact PayPal's customer support. They can investigate the discrepancy and assist you in resolving the issue. Provide them with the transaction details and any relevant information to expedite the process.
Login to Me Too

Takaros
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for a reply. How can I contact with customer service?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Takaros

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction hasn't gone quite as you had expected. Normally, that second charge on your bank's end is just an authorization which drops off within 3-4 business days. If your bank has confirmed second charge is a completed transaction and not just a pending authorization, you can contact our Customer Support teams here. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Takaros
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much for your reply. The bank still shows the one amount as reserved and several working days have passed.
Login to Me Too

Takaros
Contributor
Contributor
Still the amount is reserved and the store where I made the order has not responded to an email. Thanks paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.