Case closed for no response, but I did respond

boazer
New Community Member

I sold a digital good to someone, they told PayPal I was scamming (that I had not sent them any physical good), I responded 10 days ago both by escalating the issue to PayPal and responding to the conversation, and I thought that was the end of it.

About 10 minutes ago, I received a notification saying the payment was overriden in the buyer's favour, and that I had lost the money for not responding (although I did).

The money was about £200, so I would really like to get this back.

What are my options here? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @boazer,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent buyer dispute. Normally, once a case is decided one way the other, the decision would remain unless there is new information you can present to be reviewed. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may be available by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.