Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BudsBrain 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description or you receive a totally different product.

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.

If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JEA73
New Community Member

I just ordered some silk flowers and although the exact number oeach is not quite correct - all seems ok so far!!

Login to Me Too

Em238
New Community Member
I opened a dispute with them on paypal as my item didn't arrive. While i contacted the delivery company for tracking information Giske have closed the dispute saying they delivered it. They most definately didnt arrive. Now itvlooks like i have list my money as i can't reopen the duspute. Disgusting company. Also cant believe paypal let then close the dispute.
Login to Me Too

SgtCar49
New Community Member
11/27/23 I had a charge from this company & just opened a dispute with PayPal. Said it was for a nail kit? Rep gave me a case # for dispute. Crazy reading everybody’s posts here with their disputes.
Login to Me Too

mariesctaylor
Contributor
Contributor
I have. I ordered a dragon lamp for my son for Christmas was given a tracking number says it arrived in the Cardiff depot on the 4th December and nothing since
Login to Me Too

All1953
I purchased a an electromagnetic molecular interference antifreeze instrument that does nothing. They sent me 6 of them in two orders that Cost me $86.99. Boy was I a sucker!
Login to Me Too

cruggirello

Scam alert!  BEWARE of ordering ANYTHING from this company!

Login to Me Too

ksreed
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, me too! Purchased a pair of sweatpants (total with all fees - $45.74). Was provided a fake tracking #, which after a month, was updated as being delivered at 1230a to my residence. Long story short... Tried resolving with company, which was futile. Notified PayPal and after several days, they rejected my claim given the 'vendor provided tracking informaion showing the oroductvas delivered'. No confirmation of shipping company, pic of item delivered, nothing. Shame on you PayPal. After reading these reports, you still favor Giske Network Technology Co over us? Way too many options, than PayPal, who protect their customers. Later PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Dawnparkinson
New Community Member
Hi . Ordered some jeans payment went via PayPal. Jeans were not aa described, company in question were very unhelpful. I requested assistance from PayPal, they have closed my case on the sellers side I'm happy to return the jeans and to get a refund but I'm now lost on what to do. The company involved is Giske Network Technology
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dawnparkinson 

Item has to be significantly other than as described for the buyer to win normally as paypal don't get involved in quality issues.

So you ordered jeans and received jeans so they found for the seller as they don't cover buyer remorse.

However if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then no harm in seeing if they will chargeback for you? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.