Account limit

Los_Alexander
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all. A friend asked me to create a PayPal to receive financial assistance from a friend, I registered it to his email, now I can’t withdraw funds to the card in any way? It is necessary to provide his documents in support, but he is at war and simply physically cannot do this
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Los_Alexander 

Firstly its against paypal rules to open a paypal account that is not in your legal name.

As the email address is in your friends name then anything added to this account has to be in his legal name.

Secondly read the link on information on how to withdraw the funds.

https://www.paypal.com/ua/cshelp/article/expansion-of-services-%7C-paypal-ukraine-help1003?Z3JncnB0=

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion using our services recently. Thank you @kernowlass for your help clearing up how to use PayPal properly.

@Los_Alexander, welcome! One more thing you may want to advise your friend on is how to resolve a limitation. 

Best wishes all, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.