Account features have been deactivated

LesiaMidiana
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Important: Account features have been deactivated , I need help.

My name is Lesia [removed], I don’t understand what happened and why my account was blocked, Reference ID PP-L-462176316541.

Thank you for your help and support

Best regards.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LesiaMidiana 

Do you mean you have a permanent limitation?

The most common reason for a Ukrainian account to be blocked is because the holder of the account is accepting goods/services payments for sales transactions against the rules for that country as you can only accept friends/family payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LesiaMidiana
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a PayPal account, my friend Bohdan (he is also from Ukraine) sent me money ( 200 + 75 + 290 , total 565 ) from his PayPal account to my PayPal account  (financial help from a friend).

I understand that this is a small amount, but for me now it is a means of subsistence. PayPal asked me to provide my documents to confirm my identity, I uploaded my documents and my account was instantly blocked. I didn’t withdraw any money from my account, I don’t understand what happened, I need help to unblock my PayPal account.

Important: Account features have been deactivated

We’re unable to offer PayPal services for this account anymore

We strive to provide our customers with seamless and user-friendly services. Unfortunately, sometimes we’re unable to offer services to an account for a variety of reasons, including local laws, our policies, or the policies of our partners.

This message came to my email.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

LesiaMidiana
Contributor
Contributor

LesiaMidiana
Contributor
Contributor

You can't use PayPal anymore
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-L-462176316541

This notice is written in my paypal account.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

I hope that everything will be fine, perhaps a PayPal representative can help me solve my problem.

Login to Me Too

BohdanVenchak
New Community Member

Dear PayPal Support Team,

I am writing to you on behalf of my friend, Lesia [removed], who has recently encountered a distressing issue with her PayPal account.

Lesia opened a PayPal account with the intention of utilizing its services for financial transactions, particularly receiving funds from friends and acquaintances. As a friend of hers, I sent her a total of $565 as financial assistance during a time of need. This amount, while modest to some, holds significant value for her as it serves as a crucial means of subsistence in her current circumstances.

However, to our surprise, shortly after receiving the funds, PayPal requested documentation to verify her identity, which she promptly provided by uploading the required documents. Instead of completing the verification process, her account was abruptly blocked without any prior warning or explanation.

Upon receiving the notification email stating that "Account features have been deactivated" and that PayPal is "unable to offer services for this account anymore," Lesia was left utterly perplexed and distressed. She has not made any attempts to withdraw funds from her account, nor has she engaged in any activity that violates PayPal's terms of service.

As a loyal user of PayPal, I please you to reconsider the suspension of her account and expedite the resolution of this matter. I understand that compliance with regulatory requirements and security measures is paramount, but I am confident that any discrepancies or concerns regarding her account can be addressed and resolved promptly.

I kindly request your assistance in reinstating her account and restoring access to its functionalities, allowing her to utilize PayPal's services as intended. Your prompt attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated, as the funds held in her account are vital for her immediate financial needs.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. We eagerly await your response and resolution of the situation.

Sincerely

Login to Me Too

LesiaMidiana
Contributor
Contributor

Important: Account features have been deactivated , I need help.

My name is Lesia M, I'm from Ukraine, I don’t understand what happened and why my account was blocked, Reference ID PP-L-462176316541.

Thank you for your help and support

I need help, who should I contact ?

Best regards.

Login to Me Too

LesiaMidiana
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand, can I get help here?

Thanks for understanding.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.