Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Options
Susanbreese

Same problem 

Options
Seahorse2
Contributor
I have the same problem for no reason I do not even buy are sell anything I was just getting my unemployment then one day it was blocked I have heard so many people complained that it was longer then 180 days and they still have not got their money back and they cant get ahold of any one hour best bet is to get a lawyer that's what I am going to do cause this is not right it's hard enough already for everyone then they want to scam everyone and steal their money I will not let them get away with this I hope you dont either sorry this happened to you too good luck and dont give up

Options
CurbAppeal
Contributor

I am dealing with the same issue, I am trying to start a new company up, so I sold some stocks and had the money moved to pay pal to pay for my apication process, now they tell me I can't get my money until I produce my business license. I lost a 25k hardscape install because I couldn't show my customer that I had applied, I am going on week 2 and mo day morning I am seeking legal help, if you are interested in getting involved I will put the lawyers information here for you to contact and let them know I am not the o l y one and that there are many others

Options
kibz
Contributor

Did you ever get this resolved?

Options
RonAlmstead
Contributor

We've had limitations on our church account imposed 4 months ago. We've complied with all they've requsted but they still haven't reviewed our submittals and still no responses to our calls and emails. They are still taking money in from our congregants and supporters but won't let us remove or transfer any money. On October 14 they say the automatic system will stop taking all money in and none will we dispensed. Someone should start a class action lawsuit and this horrendous treatment should be reported to the public on all social media platforms. 

Options
Bibobello
Contributor
This is unbelievable, I am constantly trying to talk to someone because they suspended my account with all my savings on it, leaving me penniless! The reason: high risk because my name is associated to different accounts. They blocked me for no reason every time I opened an account and many customers say even after the 180 days, they still never saw their money!

Options
mwaimoffat
Contributor
Why would paypal hold your money for 180 days? I THINK THAT IS ILLEGAL!!I believe that unless they provide adequate and more so Court orders then holding your own property is illegal.I believe that one is entitled to own their own property without questioning unless ordered by the court of law. Also, In cases that they hold the money, they need to provide adequate reason to make it easy for legal processes.

Options
jazsjazs
mine is 185th day today still not recieving any email

Options
buttaflybronx97
Contributor

NO..For ME THEY STILL HAVE MY MONEY,,,NO Letter Nothing... I Keep Calling and they said Another 180...i did that Already...And did Nohing to beShut dwn...Reps ARE RUDE TOO

Options
Sheri10
New Community Member
Account limitations

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.