#Account Limitation.

Temp20230911b
New Community Member
Hello everyone, I hope this letter finds you well. My PayPal account got limited and i want to release my funds now because i need that urgently to pay my house rent. Please anyone here to help me regarding my account limitation. #Help please.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Eldhmy
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, yesterday my account also got a limitation for the reason being, I created my account when I was below 18 but i dont see the problem now..? Im 22 and I have money in my account that I want to withdraw to my debit card. Its currently on pending and I dont know if its going to go through. I dont mind if they close my account but atleast let me withdraw my money to my card
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Temp20230911b and @Eldhmy 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Help Community!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being limited. You cannot initiate any transactions in your limited account. Account limitations may prevent you from taking certain actions like sending, receiving and transferring the money. If your account is temporarily limited, you can resolve the limitations by submitting the information requested in the resolution center of your PayPal account. Once you submit the information, PayPal will review and update you the details via email within 5-7 business days. 

If your account is limited permanently, your funds will be held typically up to 180 days. You will be notified the eligibility of the withdrawal via email. For any additional assistance regarding limitations, please reach out to PayPal Support team

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.