scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

astrocapybara
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for this too. I ordered at the end of August. As soon as the company name showed up on the paypal receipt I found this page and realised my mistake. I tried to cancel the order a day later but they claimed to have sent it already of course. After a couple of weeks I wrote to them to find out where it was and they told me that they would post it within two days (I guess they first try to get away with not posting anything and only bother to send something if the customer complains). Anyway, my sister did finally receive it (two weeks after her birthday) and she says the quality looks fine. Just feel bad for the unidragon company that's losing out here.

Login to Me Too

Pjonesnm

I finally received my puzzles. I too was waiting for a long time with little to no communication. The order didn’t move, so after a month I asked why it hadn’t shipped.  No reply but the status changed to Labelcreated.  Three weeks went by.  No movement.  Asked why it hadn’t shipped, next day status changed to “being delivered to shipping facility”.  Again it sat there.  I then threatened to ask for my money back on Sunday and my packaged arrived today...go figure.  I hope the rest of you got your packages.

Login to Me Too

Zamamhlongo
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also waiting for PayPal, I bought hair from them and now they have canceled their online shop
Login to Me Too

Blackbearybears
Contributor
Contributor
Has the situation been resolved? I’m curious as I’m experiencing a similar problem. Yes ordered September 24 and still no product. Maybe things are super slow due to Covid?
Login to Me Too

marsheriseven
Contributor
Contributor
No I’m fighting to get my money back. If you get the merchandise it’s probably not going to be what you ordered. They stole images and hijacked another site. Now it’s no longer there. I’m frustrated by the lack of assistance. Scammers period!!
Login to Me Too

TeeRenae
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me and I'm still fighting it. I ordered on June 27. Nothing updated for a while so I emailed the company and they stated my items would be sent out in 2-3 days, still nothing. So I emailed and asked for a refund. They didn't respond. I then contacted paypal and initiated a dispute. A few days later they sent tracking. It took over 2 months to get my items only for them to be synthetic and nothing like the website. I was furious. Paypal then closed my disputed stating I received items. I then had to open another dispute stating the items were nothing like  described. I'm still waiting for a refund. I sent pictures and screenshot reviews of customers on their website saying they were scammed. Now the website is not working. They deleted my comments off of their facebook page also. I will never trust paypal's refund process again. reviews from other customersreviews from other customersthe actual picturethe actual picturethe actual picturethe actual picturenothing like the websitenothing like the website

Login to Me Too

Rjinxil
New Community Member

I ordered 3 wooden puzzles from them which they didnt ship. after openeing a dispute in paypal and escalating it they shipped it on the last day of paypals deadline. today the product arrived and th quality was suprsingly good and i am very statisfied with the quality. Just the service is crap and it is sad that we need to open disputes first. 

While waiting for my order i was almost sure to not receive it so i ordered from unidragon meanwhile and they had the same behaviour. they were promising for 3 weeks to ship then they gave me a fake trackingnumber and stoped to answer messags. on the last day of the deadline of the paypal dispute they shipped my order but i havent received it yet. 

this order is from https://www.creativecraft.shop/ : would rate the quality 9/10 but the price is quite good

puz.jpgpuz2.jpg

Login to Me Too

jimmilovett
Contributor
Contributor

It is because they didn't have any real customer service agents working due to Covid. That is the excuse they will give you when they are back to work, I guarantee it. The same thing happened to me, almost to the tee, with wigs I purchased too. 100% human hair, lace front, pre-plucked baby hairs, bleached knots, etc. with actual pictures of the wigs you think you're getting, but end up with synthetic pieces of crap looking nothing like the photo on the website. And what's worse is, the website I purchased from said 100% money-back guarantee, easy returns, and they pay for return shipping if the item you received is not as described. Not of that is true, it's all fraud. I have reported PayPal to the Better Business Bureau for allowing a fraudulent company to use their services all the while customers are getting ripped off daily. I also report this Shing Ding company to the FBI's Internet Fraud Unit. The only reason these Chinese fraudulent companies use PayPal is that they know they can send us crap merchandise, they know how much it costs to ship to China, they know PayPal won't refund our money unless the merchant receives the items back, so they count on the customers just keeping the **bleep** items. It's ridiculous and needs to be stopped. 

Login to Me Too

carey8

I orded two puzzles from Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd. on 11/28/20, I received one email when the order was placed that my order was in and I would receive an update once it shipped. I have not received any other communication from the "company". I emailed the address that was on my 'receipt', no response. I went to the company "website" and found another address that I tried emailing however my email was unable to send it and tried for 2 days to do so, but it never sent. I finally put in a formal dispute with Paypal but I have to wait. Thanks to the comments here I realize that this most likely is a scam. 

Login to Me Too

Blackbearybears
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Cary8,

I ultimately got the puzzles after about 2 months, give or take. The puzzles aren't at all what I thought I was buying but I got product. I've ordered items from China before and have never been disappointed so I do hope this group is an outlier. My rule of thumb when ordering from overseas is if I can afford to loose the money I'll order. Going forward my purchases will stay between Canada and the US. 

My best to you ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.