Seller is refusing to acknowledge my return. PayPal keeps asking for proof of delivery.

sportyrider77
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short, Seller refused to assist me with a return on a defective item. I created dispute, PayPal provided me with the info to return the item (shipping address) and reassured me that I will get the refund once I send it back (despite refusal from the Seller). I did as instructed. I uploaded copy of my UPS label, copy of UPS drop-off receipt and a link to Proof of delivery on UPS website that clearly shows that my item was delivered to the front desk and was singed by a person. It's been 15 days since return was delivered and I still don't have the refund because Seller is refusing to acknowledge the return.  I've uploaded the same info under my case, I've had 3 chats with PayPal and it seems that nobody is reading my notes.  Today I yet again received an email saying that I need to provide proof of return, so I uploaded the info again. This is crazy. I don't know what else I can do. Please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nadersharif
Contributor
Contributor

I PURCHASED ITEM FROM ALIEXPRESS  ITEM WAS NOT AS DEICRIPTION ,  DID NOT WORK ,PAY PAL SEND ME ADDRESS TO SEND ITEM BACK TO CHINA WITH MY OWN MONEY ,SELLER REFUSED TO ACCEPT ITEM,  ITEM CAME BACK TO ME ,I PAID $436.29 FOR ITEM IS NOT WORKING AND $81.79 FOR POSTAGE ,PER PAY PAL INSTRUCTION  ,ITEM CAME BACK PAY PAL IS NOT HELPING,

Login to Me Too

Robynh2
New Community Member
Merchant not cooperating. They sent a return address based in China but return add on mailing bag is in Dublin.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.