Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

LionelK10
Contributor
Contributor

I was very poorly treated by PayPal, during my transaction with Aibili. I even had a PayPal advisor tell me in a phone call that all I had to do was sign an Afi David, and PayPal would refund my money. I signed as requested, and guess what? I got naff all off PayPal, they even closed the case even though I proved I was scammed. Two things I’ve realised are:- PayPal are just as bad as the scammer, because I proved I’d been scammed, and secondly Aibili are fraudulent scamming **bleep**, I’d like to meet up with one of their directors, I’d punch his bloody lights out - scamming gets.

Login to Me Too

freya17
Contributor
Contributor

I also was scammed by this company. 

I unfortunately realised too late that this company was a scammer and tried to turn back the payment. Ofcourse this didn't work.

The item was only worth €20 but still, it's €20...  

I thought: "fine, if I actually receive the item, no worries" right? 

Ofcourse I received an item that was worth only €0.50! 

Sending the item back, like hell I will. Then I might as well just give up on my claim altogether... They'll just say they never received it and sending it back costs almost half of what I paid for it. So I'd end up losing €30 instead of €20.

So I opened a claim with Paypal. Which they refused ofcourse. I actually suggested to only want a portion back of my money: delivery cost + worth of item. Yet, still I won't get partial of my money back! 

I have photo evidence that what I received is NOT what I ordered. Yet they refused it. 

I've been a paypal member since 2007! This was my very first claim. 

Yet they chose in favor of someone with appearently hundreds of claims against them! 

Login to Me Too

Service-Aibili
Contributor
Contributor

Dear customer:

I am the customer service manager of Shenzhen Aibi Li International Trade Co., Ltd. I sincerely say sorry to you. Due to the serious mistakes of my sales staff, I have given you a particularly bad shopping experience , Sales staff falsely advertise their own advertising products for their own performance goals to get more orders and opportunities to increase. After discovering this, our company has fired this person and has already called the police to deal with it. I sincerely apologize to you. We apologize to you again for what we found, we have tried to get in touch with you by email, phone, WhatsAPP, if you see it, please reply, you can also contact us through the after-sales mailbox of the website, after we receive the email 3 Will solve the problem for you within hours, and give you a full refund, sincerely solve the problem for you.

Login to Me Too

fionn111
Contributor
Contributor

In reponse to your message, I'd say you could spend around 8 months in sorting this mess out.  As you can see from the numerous pages of complaints here, I can't see how "sacking someone" can possibly resolve what is in fact a case of poor quality goods NOT AS ADVERTISED.   Everything from Garden Gnomes to shoes has been complained about!!!  

Login to Me Too

freya17
Contributor
Contributor
If this is true, then I am very sorry that you had such a bad employee. Ofcourse those actions make it seem like your business is the scammer. Which is extremely unfair to you. I did not know how to contact you directly but if you'd look into billing reference c14861637615773.1? I do not wish a full refund since you did send an item (even if it is of a far lesser value) and i'm Willing to accept a partial payment. For me 18 USD refund is more than enough. This way you have the shipping Costs paid and 4x the worth of the sent item. Which is more than reasonable in my opinion. If you wish for photo evidence, I can send you this, but then I need an actual active mailadress.
Login to Me Too

NickC42
Contributor
Contributor

And the website address is?

Taking the scam to another level!

Login to Me Too

ZaneM
Contributor
Contributor
I have contacted you and I have sent you many photos of the fake products your company has sent as you have requested and you have stopped responding to my emails. I smell a rat...
Login to Me Too

ZaneM
Contributor
Contributor
If you are who you say you are then please post your companies street address and direct contact details here. Your email address is completely useless to anyone since choose not to respond to our emails.
Login to Me Too

JudyNJ
Contributor
Contributor
No, I don't believe you're the customer service manager, or that Aibili has dealt with the problem. There's no way that so many fraudulent products were sold by one person; there are literally hundreds of posts here with instances of fraud. Furthermore, no one has contacted me via phone or email. If you really are from Aibili, I'll expect a $39.98 refund for the two covered lawn chairs I purchased on July 7 but never received. My name is Judy Wilson.
Login to Me Too

WandaP1
Contributor
Contributor

You’d think with all these posts PayPal would get the message.  We were all scammed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.