Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

Shig2
Contributor
Contributor
I am really sorry you have been scammed as you can see people jump through hoops to try and get money back but no one as at yet we are just ignored I now don’t buy from anywhere and check all there back ground and am cancelling my PayPal account in the new year
Login to Me Too

LionelK10
Contributor
Contributor

That’s exactly the same as my claim, two covered camping chairs and I only got two small bags.

so I repeat:- total scamming wankers, and as for PayPal, they are just as bad for not protecting their clients ie me and many other customers, we’ve all had proof we were scammed and yet PayPal don’t do anything about it, and what’s more they still let Alibili trade through them. Total tossers 

Login to Me Too

Service-Aibili
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Judy,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience,
Yes, we have found your order, we have sent a full refund to your account, please check your paypal account.
For all the staff involved in this matter, they have been punished.
At the same time, in response to this incident, we will change our inspection process to avoid the same thing from happening again.
We sincerely apologize to you and hope to get your understanding.
We are so sorry again.
Best Regards.

Login to Me Too

Lisapaws
Contributor
Contributor
Idk where to start! Just found $89.95 charge to this company from last week. Thing is, I've no idea what. I'm nervous to try to login to anything I find abt them online in case it generates more! I try to buy using PP for purchases, but since I didnt make this purchase, apparently they didnt either! The card is one linked to my PP acct, anyone have any ideas?
Login to Me Too

JudyNJ
Contributor
Contributor

I'd contact Paypal Dispute Resolution and your credit card company immediately. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

ZaneM
Contributor
Contributor

I was the one who made Shenzhen Aibili company aware of this Paypal community group so they were aware of how many people were scammed.

This person has contacted me also directly via email and offered a refund of $5 or a (wait for it) $8 voucher for their store. Its definitely the same person trying to take the scam to another level.

Paypal doesn't want to help and I believe this person representing Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co is just trying to troll everyone to keep the scam going for them. It would be nice to be able to stop them so no one else looses money but as far as any sort of refund for us there is no chance.

Login to Me Too

abb0399
Contributor
Contributor
I have an open dispute for a 72” standing Santa with lighted tree and lantern. What I got is pathetic and fit in my mailbox. They are trying to offer $5 refund and $8 credit. Credit to what? The website I ordered form is now longer available..... I can’t believe with all of these cases of fraud, that they are still being allowed to have business with PayPa.
Login to Me Too
Solved

freya17
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for the refund. @Everyone: I think they're making their way down the list of disputes. The ones that Paypal closed in their favor wrongly. But i guess it does take a while. Might also ben working from recent to old because that is easier. Don't think you can sort the other way around.
Login to Me Too

ZaneM
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep**.

Login to Me Too

OHbuc
Contributor
Contributor

I’m glad to hear you got a refund from this company. I’ll believe this is legit when I get my refund. PayPal should be punished for letting Schenzhen Aibili scam so many people and not stand behind us loyal PayPal customers. I have not and will not use PayPal again unless they refund me and all the others. It doesn’t matter what you do they deny your claims. Make it right PayPal and refund us. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.