Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

TheRobos
Contributor
Contributor
Ring Paypal, make them aware. They will reopen it and sort it. It takes a while. You will be asked to return the item. Its the only way Paypal can issue the refund because the seller wont respond. Do everything Paypal ask and make sure you mention this community page about them
Login to Me Too

Slacks1
Contributor
Contributor

Ylian

Purchase item from Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd. The robotic shark.  Total scam ended up with two plastic crappy sharks. 

Reported it and all that PayPal did was forward my complaint to Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.  Their response was to refund my money if I return the item.  The return to Chian is more than the cost of the item.  Which is exactly what they are banking on. You know they ship this crap from within the US but require you to send it to China counting on the fact that you won't pay to return.   

I can not believe that PayPal allows them to get away with straight out fraud.  So much for their protection plan.

I do very little business through PayPal and now you can bet I will never do any in the future.  @PayPal lost my account.

Login to Me Too

prisoner777
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a supposedly mechanical toy bear from this company and received a stuffed bear. Third time since Covid I've been ripped off by a company in China (up until recently there has been a good track record out of China). Paypal is useless and when I received a response from the sellers in the previous two cases they wanted me to return the items AT MY COST before they would refund my money. A no win situation. Caveat Emptor!

Login to Me Too

TheRobos
Contributor
Contributor
Ring Paypal, make them aware. They will reopen it and sort it. It takes a while. You will be asked to return the item and you do get your postage refunded as they have a scheme. Its the only way Paypal can issue the refund because the seller wont respond. Do everything Paypal ask and make sure you mention this community page about them
Login to Me Too

prisoner777
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the advice!

Login to Me Too

NickC42
Contributor
Contributor

Like many others I received an incorrect item and no response from this company. I raised a dispute through Paypal and eventually got the stock answer of return the item for a full refund. Has anyone ever successfully done this with this scam company?

Anyway I checked the address given and according to China Post it doesn't exist. They suggested adding the company telephone number to the address so they can deliver it - good luck with that! A search for the company shows that they don't exist in the district of the address anyway.

Putting this information into the Paypal form just resulted in an email saying they'd passed the information to the seller and would issue a refund when it was confirmed that it had been delivered!

I'll give them a week and then will raise a chargeback request with my credit card company. 

Login to Me Too

Zuesmn
Contributor
Contributor

What is wrong with you? Stop repeating the same response.  You must work for PayPal.  

Login to Me Too

Donnap12
Contributor
Contributor
Also scammed by them and PayPal no help at all
Login to Me Too

Karina64
Contributor
Contributor
I’m very disappointed too. This company Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co., Ltd. sends garbage instead . I also did a claim in PayPal and they told me they are going to refund me after I return the product. But now I realize the shipping costs the same what I paid. I still going to send it because I don’t want garbage in my house.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.