Sami [removed]

Blissfullyinsan
New Community Member

I have just been through my bank account details and payments, i don't recognize the above mentioned subject in tag line, 14th February,i didn't make any payments and did not buy anything. I have Googled the payment number with no results. Then came on here and definitely starting to worry with the amount of comments about the same number sequence. Oh hi by the way im new to the community. Big warm fuzzy hugs to all

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Blissfullyinsan,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you are having issues with an unknown charge and I am glad you have reached out to us today. I will do my best to assist you. In situations like these, the first thing you would want to do is review the transaction details in the Activity of your account. Usually, there is a description or memo included in the transaction information. If you still do not have any idea what the transaction is for, please secure your account by resetting your password and security questions. 

How do I change my password or my security questions?

Additionally, please follow these instructions to report the transaction as unauthorized:

How do I report unauthorised PayPal account activity?

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.