Return shipping fee refund

uszokrepper
New Community Member

Hi all.

So i bought an item on ebay. The seller sent me the wrong item. I returned it which was for me an extra 14,25euro shipping cost and after the seller got back the item than i got my refund which was the original price from the item. So the seller didn't returned me my shipping cost although it was his fault. 
I got an e-mail from ebay how can i get back my shipping cost from paypal up to 30euro and 12times/year which sounds nice but on the transaction label of this item on paypal i do not have any more this "Refund shipping fee" button....
Probably because the normal refund is already done by ebay....what can i do to get back my return shipping fee?
I tried to call paypal but no answer or wrong numbers only...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@uszokrepper 

When you click to open an ebay dispute you need to scroll past the 'request return' as that is just saying you want to return it at your own cost.

You need to click on the drop down arrow and scroll down to item not as described.

Then the seller would have had to send you a shipping label to return the item and you would have got a full refund as soon as you posted it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.