Paypal G&S dispute urgently need help!

Desirekickz
New Community Member

I made a sale early this month where the buyer paid via g&s. The delivery address on paypal was different than the one he wanted me to send it to as he sated ‘directly to my client’. I sent it to his client with clear evidence that thats what he wanted me to do, but now he filed a dispute saying he never received the item. He sent in fake screenshots between of a conversation we never had and he also blocked my account on Instagram and deleted his messages between us. I have the screenshots before he deleted those messages and uploaded all of this. Now considering all this, will paypal still favour the buyer in this case even though the item got delivered to his preferred address?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Desirekickz 

You may well lose unfortunately as you only have paypal seller protection if you send to the paypal registered address of the buyer at the time of payment.

What you should have done was tell the buyer to add the other address as a 'gift address' to his paypal account and select that address during the payment process when he paid you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.