Midodo international trading limited

Sgquarterhorses
New Community Member

This company is awful, ordered what was supposed to be a horse picture shirt, took forever and received it today its an eagle with American flag, poor stitching , a huge waste of money and paid almost as much as shirt in shipping, its in the garbage, like burning 25.00$ has to be a scam

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

Mercedes410
Contributor
Contributor
It took almost 20 days, a number of emails with ridiculous offers of refunds (in this order: 20% / 50% / 10%), escalating to PayPal & I finally got the news today that I was refunded 100%. Lesson learnt - Stop Shopping!!
Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

Nah - just stop shopping from anywhere affiliated with Midodo.  Check out laddygo.com.  They have the same type of stuff, decent quality, and send you what you actually order!  Imagine that!

Login to Me Too

Frannybe

I just got 5 shirts -- $123.00 worth -- with only two that are correct. I ordered them on December 4 and expected them to arrive by Christmas but got them today, 12/28. The quality is so bad that I never would have given them as gifts anyway. What they advertise and what you get are completely different. I'm going to try to get my money back but it doesn't look good judging from what's happening to other people. 

Login to Me Too

Mercedes410
Contributor
Contributor
I managed a full refund - dont give up!! Good luck!!
Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

Definitely DON'T give up!  You can and will get a full refund...as you should!

Login to Me Too

begrdnr
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 Atlanta Braves jerseys, 1 University of Georgia jersey and 1 Buffalo Bills jersey.  I got the bills, 2 Chicago Bears and 1 New England Patriots.  I actually tried to cancel the order a week after placing it because I just KNEW they were gonna mess up, but they assured me they were going to be accurate.  I just re-opened my dispute.  
Transactions like this are why I like shopping malls and stores; put my hands on what I want instead of this BS!

Login to Me Too

begrdnr
Contributor
Contributor

I have to say that as disgusted as I was with Midodo, I am equally delighted with PayPal.  They re-opened my dispute.  Midodo offered a 10% refund, which I declined stating I would accept 75% as I only received 25% of what I ordered.  I don't know if it was Midodo or PayPal but I received 100% refund and got to keep the merchandise (which will probably find its way to my garbage can).  
I very much appreciate PayPal's commitment to customer service!

Login to Me Too

steveh627
Contributor
Contributor

Just curious - What did you you do to finally get a resolution and a refund?

I just filled a dispute through my Apple Card with these people. So far still an open case.

Last time I tried with PayPal all they said is that since item was shipped there is no dispute...

Did PayPal help you at all? Any tips?

Login to Me Too

5furbabies
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is denying all claims made against this crappy company. So much for them protecting the purchasers
Login to Me Too

steveh627
Contributor
Contributor

Just curious - did you ever get any resolve?

I just filled a dispute through my Apple Card with these people. So far still an open case.

Last time I tried with PayPal all they said is that since item was shipped there is no dispute...

Did PayPal help you at all? Any tips?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.